August 2021 – Darkblade Systems is proud to announce that it has earned a spot as #2713 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies.
The Inc. 5000 is ranked according to percentage revenue growth over a four-year period. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by the first week of the starting calendar year, and therefore able to show four full calendar years of sales. Companies must be U.S.-based, privately held, for profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies— as of December 31, 2020.
This is the six straight year that Darkblade Systems has made the Inc 5000 list:
- #212 on the 2016 Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists
- #1438 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list
- #3639 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 List
- #3125 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 List
- #135 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 D.C Metro Top Companies List
- #2376 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- #184 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 D.C Metro Top Companies List
- #2713 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 List
About Inc. 5000
Inc. magazine, founded in 1979 and based in New York City, is an American monthly publication focused on growing companies. The magazine publishes an annual list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., the “Inc. 500,” which was introduced in 1982. The Inc. 5000 is an expansion of the Inc. 500, which ranks the country’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and also features a special ranking of the top 10% of the list as the Inc. 500.
The full Inc. 5000 list can be found here: https://www.inc.com/inc5000/2021