Darkblade Systems is proud to announce that it has earned a spot as #184 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 Series: D.C. Metro’s Top Companies list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies.
The companies on this list show stunning rates of growth across all industries in the Washington, D.C. region. Between 2017 and 2020, these 250 private companies had a median growth rate of 105 percent and added $15 billion to the D.C. area economy. Companies based in major metro areas—Baltimore, Maryland, the Washington, D.C. area, and Richmond, Virginia—brought in the highest revenue overall.
This is the sixth straight year that Darkblade Systems has made the Inc 5000 list:
- #212 on the 2016 Inc. 500 and Inc. 5000 lists
- #1438 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list
- #3639 on the 2018 Inc. 5000 List
- #3125 on the 2019 Inc. 5000 List
- #135 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 D.C Metro Top Companies List
- #2376 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 List
- #184 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 D.C Metro Top Companies List
About Inc. 5000
Inc. magazine, founded in 1979 and based in New York City, is an American monthly publication focused on growing companies. The magazine publishes an annual list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., the “Inc. 500,” which was introduced in 1982. The Inc. 5000 is an expansion of the Inc. 500, which ranks the country’s top 5000 fastest-growing private companies and also features a special ranking of the top 10% of the list as the Inc. 500.