Darkblade Systems is seeking talented professionals from the Engineering, Intelligence & Operations, Unmanned, and Cyber & IT fields. Our team looks for highly motivated and professionally proven applicants with exceptional experience and drive, who are willing to put client and customer first.
Darkblade is currently seeking professionals for these skill sets:
- All Source Analyst
- COMEXT (Communications Externals) Analyst
- Cryptographic Security Designer
- Cryptographic Vulnerability Analyst
- Cyberspace Operations / Security (C|EH / CISSP)
- Data Scientist (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- DNI / TDNA Analyst and Reporter
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) & RF Engineers
- Electrical Engineer (RF, DSP, Analog, GNU Radio, FPGA)
- Electronic Technician
- EMC Engineer (Navy Contract)
- Engineering Technician (Navy Contract)
- FISINT Analyst / SME
- Forensics Accountant / Financial Analyst
- HUMINT Targeting
- Hyperspectral Imagery (HSI) SME (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Information Assurance (RMF)
- Intelligence Analyst
- ISSE (Information Systems Security Engineer)
- Logistics Lead (Dahlgren VA)
- Machine Learning Expert (Fort Belvoir, VA)
- Network Architect (Central Maryland)
- Network Engineer
- Penetration Testing (C|EH & SANS Certifications)
- Portfolio/Program Manager Professionals (PgMP, PMP)
- SIGINT SME (Analysis, Operations, Signals, Training, TTL)
- SIGINT Trainer (OCONUS – multiple)
- Signals Analyst (Multiple – 450, 451, 452)
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer (DSP, FGPA, SDR)
- Software Engineer (prefer C++ with RF experience – Central Maryland)
- Systems Administrator (Linux / Unix)
- Systems Administrator (Dahlgren, VA)
- Systems Engineer (Dahlgren, VA)
- Systems Engineer (Aberdeen, MD)
- Test Engineer
- TTL SME
- Unmanned Systems support & integration
- UAS / RPV / RPA Pilots (CONUS / OCONUS)
- Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI) Analyst / SME (EOD – Explosive Ordnance Disposal SME)
- Wireless Network Analyst (WNA)
→ Engineer (RF, Electrical, Systems, Hardware), Exploitation support, Mid-to-Senior Level
Darkblade Systems is seeking an Engineer to support C4ISR and Counter-IED efforts. This is a full-time opportunity with immediate fill located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. Clearance required, TS/SCI preferred initially, may include CI Poly and eventually hold TS/SCI. Travel is less than 10%.
Minimum of 6 years related experience in hardware/software product development.
Experienced hardware/system design engineer with a background of designing and developing analog and RF circuits using discrete components, RF communications modules and signal processing integrated circuits (ICs).
Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and effectively communicate with other engineering professionals.
- Possess excellent troubleshooting and electronic measurement skills.
- Understand communication protocols and wireless terminology.
- Capable of capturing schematics at the component level.
- Reverse-engineer and characterize system and subsystem hardware components for exploitation or replication.
- Experience with C++ / MATLAB software.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one’s own work group.
- Computer Science, physics, mathematic backgrounds are desirable.
Duties / Responsibilities will include:
- Write and execute complete test plans, reports and documentation for device characterization; identify, debug, and create solutions related to testing methodology and/or process deficiency.
- Facilitate information sharing, validation, and team decision-making processes.
- Collaborate and communicates with management, internal, and off-site development partners regarding firmware design status, project progress and issue resolution.
- Repurpose electronic products and circuits.
- Analyze designs to determine operational feasibility based on general objectives and knowledge of existing products or concepts, to include those available in the hobbyist / COTS markets.
→ Wireless Network Analyst
Darkblade Systems is seeking a Wireless Network Analyst to support Information Assurance and Intelligence Community efforts.
This is a full-time opportunity with immediate fill located Maryland. Clearance required, TS/SCI preferred initially, must be able to pass FS Poly and hold TS/SCI. Travel is 10-50%.
The Wireless Network Analyst candidate must have a background in wireless networks and operational usage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Cyber Security or other related fields.
- 5 years+ of wireless implementation and support of advanced 802.11a/b/g/n network design.
- 5 years+ designing, implementing, and supporting wireless access points and controllers Cisco, Aruba or other major vendors.
- Possess at least two of the following certifications: CWNA, CWSP, CWAP, CWDP, CWNE, ACMA, ACMP, CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Wireless, or CCNP Wireless.
- Expert knowledge of wireless standards (802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac, 802.11ad) and 802.1X authentication.
- Advanced knowledge of layer 2/layer 3 technologies (Ethernet, VLAN, bridging, STP, 802.1q, 802.3ad, TCP/IP, DHCP, MPLS), SNMP, HTTP, Linux/Unix/Mac OS X, and Windows operating systems.
- Multi-protocol data network experience with a strong knowledge of routing and routed protocols including, but not limited to TCP/IP, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF.
- Demonstrated expert ability capturing, analyzing, and interpreting raw network traffic. Extensive experience with packet/protocol fault analysis for common IP and Ethernet protocols and troubleshooting wired and wireless connections using wireless traffic analyzers.
- Demonstrated ability to program techniques to evade network-based intrusion detection systems.
- Knowledge of WIDS/WIPS technologies, VPNs, firewall theory, and packet analysis principles and techniques applied in securing operating systems and LAN/WAN networks.
Please send resume in Word document format.
→ Software Engineer
Darkblade Systems is seeking a Software Engineer for positions in Northern Virginia, focused on design, implementation, testing and deployment of Cloud-based solutions in support of the Intelligence Community (IC). This involves supporting development and fielding of platforms to transform the customer’s approach for analysis. Software effort automates data discovery, synthesis, and routine analysis that allows operators to focus on higher orders of analysis.
Basic / Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in the military, interagency, and/or IC.
- 3+ years of experience with Java and Linux.
- TS/SCI (active), and/or Poly.
- College Degree (BA/BS).
- Experience with continuous integration tools, including Jenkins, Bamboo, or Hudson.
- Experience in the programming languages C/C++.
- Experience with Apache Mesos, Mesosphere DCOS, Cloudera, Hadoop, or Accumulo.
- Experience with GeoServer, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Logstash, Splunk, Kafka, Confluent, Spark, Storm, or Maven.
- Experience with Radio Frequency (RF).
- Agile, Linux Administration, and AWS Certifications.