Darkblade Systems Corporation
is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing scientific, engineering, technical, operational support, and training services to Federal government and Commercial clients. Engineering specialties include development and design services for hardware and software systems fulfilling the mission needs of the Department of Defense and Intelligence Communities. Operational and Cyber services include full spectrum project and program support, including planning, training, management, and technical evaluation.
Darkblade Systems appeared on the 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists, and the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Virginia Fantastic 50 lists of fastest-growing private companies.
Darkblade Systems is the proud winner of the 2018 Nunn-Perry Award for the Mentor-Protege Program (MPP) relationship with Booz Allen Hamilton at the National Geospatial Agency (NGA).
Formed in 2010, Darkblade Systems strives to be a business that puts people first: clients, colleagues, employees, and teammates. Our team represents the highest quality specialized services for each client’s unique operational and technical requirements. Darkblade provides highly-experienced professionals who are experts at the operationalization and deployment of new and emerging technologies.
Darkblade Systems is based in Northern Virginia with personnel supporting Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DOD) customers in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Darkblade leadership is comprised of prior military intelligence and special operations personnel with diverse complex operations experience. Many Darkblade employees have served proudly in the U.S. Military, and all continue to support the military and intelligence communities in their civilian efforts.
Darkblade maintains personnel and presence in Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C., and Washington state, as well as at multiple OCONUS locations. Darkblade Systems’ main office is in Winchester, Virginia.
- Applications Development (Android / Mobile Apps / Software Engineering)
- Counter-IED (CIED), CREW, and EOD Support
- Counter-UAS (Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems)
- Cyberspace, Computer Network Operations (CNO), & Information Assurance (IA)
- Deployment Support (Field Service Representatives – FSR’s)
- Engineering Services (Digital Signal Processing)
- Electronic Warfare (Full Spectrum Support)
- FAA-qualified UAS & Pilots (Part 61 / Part 107)
- FISINT (Foreign Instrumentation Signals Intelligence)
- Human Performance Optimization
- Intelligence Analysis (All-Source, GEOINT, SIGINT)
- Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR / C4ISR)
- Logistics / Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Operational and Field Support (CONUS & OCONUS)
- Pararescue Support (Guardian Angel)
- Positioning, Navigation, & Timing (PNT)
- Project & Program Management (PMP’s)
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV)
- SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) Analysis / Operations / Training
- Signals Analysis
- Software Engineering
- Technical Writing / Technical Manuals / Documentation Support
- Technology Evaluation / Testing & Evaluation (T&E)
- Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures (TSCM)
- Unmanned Platforms (Integration, Operations, Pilots, Testing, Training)
- Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI)
Darkblade Systems and its team supports professional organizations, veterans groups, and charity associations both locally and nationally. Our team participates professionally and personally in our local communities and nationally, including continuous and responsible membership outreach, sponsorship, and volunteering. The Darkblade Systems team is a member of and/or supports all of the below organizations.