Formed in 2010, Darkblade Systems strives to be a business that puts people first: clients, colleagues, employees, and teammates. Our team represents the highest quality specialized services for each client’s unique operational and technical requirements. Darkblade provides highly-experienced, cleared professionals who are experts at the operationalization and deployment of new and emerging technologies.
Darkblade Systems is based in Northern Virginia with personnel supporting Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DOD) customers in CONUS and OCONUS locations. Darkblade leadership is comprised of prior military intelligence and special operations personnel with diverse complex operations experience. Many Darkblade employees have served proudly in the U.S. Military, and all continue to support the military and intelligence communities in their civilian efforts.
Darkblade maintains presence in Florida, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, and Washington D.C.
Core competencies include:
- Applications Development (Android / Mobile Apps / Software Engineering)
- Counter IED, CREW, and EOD Support
- Cyberspace, Computer Network Operations (CNO), & Information Assurance (IA)
- Deployment Support (Field Service Representatives – FSR’s)
- Engineering Services
- Electronic Warfare (Full Spectrum Support)
- Foreign Language Support (CONUS & OCONUS)
- Operational and Field Support (CONUS & OCONUS)
- Positioning, Navigation, & Timing (PNT)
- Project & Program Management
- Research & Development
- SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) Analysis, Operations & Training
- Technical Writing / Technical Manuals / Documentation Support
- Technology Evaluation / Testing & Evaluation (T&E)
- Unmanned Platforms (Integration, Operations, Testing, Training)
- Weapons Technical Intelligence (WTI)